No products in the cart.
*Please contact the store for current sale price.
The BERNINA Q 20 is designed, engineered and assembled in Switzerland and comes standard as a sit-down model machine.
(An Authorised Bernina Q Series Specialist must carry out installation; John Watts Sewing is an authorised specialist, please contact us for further details.)
BERNINA Q 20 Key Features
- BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulation
- 20“ throat space
- Up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- Unique tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- 109 mm (4.3”) colour screen
- Throat space area fully illuminated with LEDs
- Touch operating system
- M Class rotary hook
- Semi-automatic threader
- Electronic thread tension
- Electronic presser foot lift
- Upper thread indicator
- Dual Stitch Regulators (BSR)
- USB host / slave connection (basic)
- HDMI connection (additional purpose)
BERNINA Presser Feet Included (1)
- Darning Foot #9
It is possible to upgrade the BERNINA Q 20 to a frame model.
The optional frame has the following specifications:
- Size (length × depth): 3.55 × 1.2m
- Variable working height: 0.9 to 1.2m
- Total weight: Approximately 150 to 180kg
Table size basic: 0.91 × 1.15m
Table size expanded: 0.91 × 1.96m
Variable working height: 0.75m
Total weight incl. Q 20: 120 kg